Saturday 24 May 2008

Naturist spotted in our camino

This is the camino along which we live - you can see our house just on the right.

A couple of days ago, I'd been out doing errands and had to come back to the house to pick up the kittens and Little Red to take the whole family to the vet's. As I drove along our camino, I saw a man walking along further up. Our camino is very quiet, sometimes days go by without seeing another vehicle or person so you tend to notice anyone walking along.

It was quite a hot day and as I drove up towards the house, I looked at the man and thought "he's wearing shorts and a t-shirt the same colour as his tanned skin". As I got closer, I realised that he wasn't wearing a t-shirt, just shorts. A bit closer still and I realised he wasn't even wearing shorts, he was strolling along completely naked! 

By this point, he'd realised that a car was approaching so he jumped into the bushes and quickly pulled his shorts on. I'm used to seeing naturists in Ibiza, usually on the beaches but this was the first time I'd seen one strolling along a camino! 

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Always keep a pea shooter handy. Aimlessly wandering nudists can give old ladies heart attacks!