Saturday 14 June 2008

Well done Simone!

My lovely friend Simone has just landed a fantastic job in Abu Dhabi so well done chica! 

It all happened very quickly - she went to see her parents in Dubai in March, decided she'd like to live in the UAE, applied for a job and the next thing she knows, she's being flown out for a one-day selection process and gets the job.

I was absolutely ecstatic when I heard the news yesterday and we had a long chat this morning. I spoke to her before she left for the interview and told her to get in there and shine! And she obviously did - it was a tough selection process with a very high calibre of candidates but she did it! I'm immensely proud of my friend who has always been a constant source of love and support to me.

Once again, well done Simone - I told you you could do it! 

No comments: