Tuesday 29 July 2008

In London

I'm back in London in London for just over a week for my brother's wedding. It's my first time back here since leaving for Ibiza at the beginning of February and the timing was perfect. The last couple of months I found myself feeling quite homesick, not for London but for all the lovely people I'd left behind. A few weeks ago I found myself questioning the move on a daily basis, not wanting to move back to London but really struggling without lots of friends and family around me. I wasn't sure if it was so great to live in a beautiful place if I missed everyone so much.

Anyway, when I woke up this morning at my friend Claudette's place, I had a realisation. I know I want to live in Ibiza. But until I have a wide circle of close friends there, popping back to London every three months or so will make a huge difference to my quality of life. Even before I left Ibiza on Sunday night, I was so excited about coming back. I don't miss London one bit but I do miss all the wonderful people I left behind. This morning I woke and found my solution. I'll now be back at the end of October!

No comments: