Tuesday 22 July 2008

London

I'm going back to London this weekend for a week. It's my brother's wedding so I guess I have to show up! I'm really looking forward to it. Not so much going back to London but seeing everyone. Well, not everyone - I'm there for just over a week and I have no idea how many pre-wedding parties there are. When my younger sister got married, all the pre-wedding stuff went on for two weeks. By the time of the wedding, I was exhausted and couldn't wait for it all to end! So, not sure how much time I'll have to see friends, particularly when there are family members to spend time with.

All I know is that I'm going to be surrounded by family and friends for just over a week and frankly I can't wait! Friends from London here have said that when they've gone back for a short visit, it's been really energising and they've come back bouncing! A bit like drinking a few cafe con leches in a row I think! It seems perfectly timed as I have spent the last six weeks or so really missing everyone. But I don't miss London. I think this trip back will make it quite clear that I don't want to live in London so I just have to focus on making it in Ibiza when I return, all recharged like a new battery!

No comments: