Sunday 26 October 2008

Do you read my blog?

I saw my lovely friend Emily last night at Low Life and she said that she follows my blog. It was great hearing her feedback, it was very positive, she said she found it very inspiring. About a month back in Ibiza, I'd bumped into another friend Ben who said he'd come and visit KSAR. When I asked him how he knew about the shop, he said "I read your blog. You're doing what I dream of doing" - he also said that I was very honest in my writing. I guess I am honest and fairly open but if I'm going through a wobble, I'll elude to it but not go into too much detail until I'm through the other side. I'm like that in real life too so some things never change....

This made me realise that I've got secret blog readers. If you do read my blog, can you send me an email to azrazakir@mac.com to let me know what you think! Thanks - Azra

No comments: