Wednesday 2 April 2008

Habitat 2008


Suddenly realised that although I've mentioned the interiors exhibition I'll be at this weekend, I hadn't really gone into any detail - so here they are!

The exhibition is called Habitat 2008 and is being held at the Ibiza Exhibition Centre between the 4th - 6th April. It has mainly Spanish exhibitors and Spanish visitors but we're going to try and make it more international!

I'll be the first British person to exhibit there and actually I'm quite excited about it all! As soon as I finish this post, I'm heading off to the exhibition centre to start setting up. I've been running round inviting anyone I know (the number has increased since I first arrived two months ago and only had one friend on the island). The local English-language weekly free paper has written a story about me today - hopefully this will encourage people to come to the exhibition and say hello, particularly any fellow Brits! The "Ibiza Now" blog are going to write a feature on it - all my former PR skills are coming into play. I've got to go and start setting up now - I'll be blogging from the exhibition, possibly in real time!

No comments: