Thursday 7 August 2008

Little Red

Little Red was at the house yesterday evening but the vet's was already closed for the day so I missed my Spanish class this morning and took her. She's not in great shape. The virus that killed the kittens has taken it's toll on her too. The vet's given her some medicine that's full of vitamins and other good things in a bid to give her a boost and get her eating again. All I can do is give her the stuff and hope she gets her appetite back again.

The kittens were always the thing that Bea and I disagreed upon. I guess people are different and she's not into cats the way that I am. When the first kitten died, I would have rushed both the other kitten and Little Red to the vet's to see what was going on. But she decided to wait and see what happened and what happened was that the other kitten died and Little Red is really ill. But she's not to blame as people are really different and for her the cats are a burden, for me a joy! Sadly our friendship had pretty much disintegrated by the time I left for London so everything that happened has been doubly difficult. I find it hard to be at the house, worrying about Little Red while she seems to be a bit indifferent. But then there are things I don't care too much about that are really important to her, I guess it's just what you're attached to, what's important in your world.

Come on Little Red, please get better soon!

My week in London which was intense, a real emotional roller coaster (even without the kitten tragedy) has been sidelined but I will write as there's a lot to write about!

No comments: