Thursday 28 August 2008

The vivid dreams are back!

When I first arrived on the island, my dreams were really vivid - I wrote about it a few months ago. Over time, my dreams became normal again, to the point where I could hardly remember what I'd been dreaming about.

The last few nights my dreams have got really vivid again. Maybe it's something to do with sleeping in a new place. Last night, there were lots of horses in my dream, a real equestrian feel. I dreamt that some consultants I used to work with at Bell Pottinger were part of the Olympics equestrian team. The team consisted of Bertie Way, Paul Bell and two others I didn't recognise. Bertie was in my dream the night before too, I was going somewhere on the island and he was there too. I'm not sure why Bertie's appeared in my dreams twice in a row but it's always good to see Bertie, particularly when it's unexpected - maybe he's on the island. I can understand seeing Paul in the dream as I spoke to him last week and will be seeing him when I go back to London in October so that makes a little sense.

My friend Simone was in the dream too, she was telling me to go horse riding but I only had one sock on and I was concerned about putting my riding boots on with only one sock in case my sockless foot starting rubbing and got sore.

Apart from that, I can't really remember what else I dreamt about but it was like going to the cinema all over again!

No comments: