Tuesday 13 January 2009

Oh dear......

A lot's happened since my post last week. I had the conversation with A that I was moving back to London at the end of February and I thought it had gone okay. But later that day, he said two things to me. First he'd like me to pay to stay at the villa and also he didn't know if he had enough work for me to keep me busy in February. I was welcome to stay at the villa til the end of February.

He said he wanted to have another meeting to make a plan about what work I could do until the end of January. We've just had that meeting and I was told there was no more work for me after this week. This is actually great as the atmosphere at work has been pretty dire recently and as I drove back to work after Spanish this morning, as I got closer I found myself thinking "I don't want to go there, it feels so horrible....". Also the island is looking absolutely gorgeous at the moment and I was actually looking forward to having a month off to actually enjoy the place. Now I can have an extra two weeks to enjoy the place! This aside, I still felt a bit sick after we had the conversation but at least I know it's temporary and it's already started to disappear....

Although I can stay at the villa until the end of February, I've decided to move out this weekend. As of yet I don't have anywhere to go but I know something will turn up. Staying at the villa would just feel weird and I'm not comfortable with it. So once again, I'm going to be on the move. I didn't actually unpack anything after I moved all my stuff out of the flat last week so all I really have to do is stick things in the van and drive them to wherever will be my final home (for the next six weeks!). And then it's back to London. My little Ibiza adventure is nearly over. For the time being......

No comments: