Tuesday 27 January 2009

Very quickly

A lot's happened since my last post two weeks ago. I've moved into a lovely little beach house just by Cala Jondal and stopped working although there is still lots for me to do so I keep going back. Two weeks ago, I felt absolutely awful but that soon passed, things got a lot better and now things are great. I'm excited about the rest of my time in Ibiza, going round the island and spending time with people. I'm also really excited about going back to London. Things feel like they're falling into place, I know what I want to do when I go back. I had a bit of a realisation last week about why I came out here in the first place. There's lots to write about and I don't have time at the moment but I will come back in the next day or two and fill in the last two weeks.....

No comments: